Last update 01-Mar-2007There are always more bugs, but these are known....
MBSE BBS - Known bugs.
- Reading of function keys in mbsebbs doesn't work always good, especially on slow links and over PPP. This is not a MBSE BBS problem.
- Problems with D'Bridge [1a] mailers.
- If you have regular sessions with a node wich only supports FTS-0001 sessions and you use a session password you must also set a mail password and these passwords must be the same. This is a side effect of the way FTS-0001 handshake works, by sending a small mail packet wich contains the password.
- Some Linux distributions have their glibc libraries compiled wrong, that will cause the mbtask program to do nothing usefull. This problem seems to have gone away.
- You cannot share the JAM message bases between little-endian and big-endian machines using networked filesystems because the storage format doesn't specify the internal byte order for different CPU's. This is an error in the JAM spec.